speaking test 6
speaking test 6 – facilities in neighborhood
Part one : Introduction
- when did you first start reading newspaper?
- what different kinds of newspapers are there in your country?
- how important is it for people to read newspapers than watching TV?
Part two : Que card
Describe one of the facility(shopping, sports center, cinema or theatre ) in your area that you use frequently.
You should say:
- what kind of facility it is.
- where it is located.
- what the facility has to offer.
and explain why you us it so frequently.
Part three: two way discussion
neighborhood in your country
- Describe a typical neighborhood in your country?
- Have neighborhood changed in last 10 years , in what ways?
- How do people show pride in their neighborhood?
A sense of community
- What are the advantages of living in a small community?
- Do you think people in neighborhood have a strong sense of community?
- What can be done to develop a sense of community in neighborhood?