speaking test 5
speaking test 5 – friendship
Part one : Introduction
- Where is your hometown?
- How long have you lived there?
- What is there to see and do in your local areas?
- What improvement would you like to see made in your local areas?
Part two : Que card
Describe a friend that you spend a lot of time with.
You should say:
- who the person is
- where you met.
- what kinds of things you do together.
and explain why you like spending time with this friend.
Part three: two way discussion
- Could you describe some common ways of meeting people in your country?
- How have the ways in which people meet now, have changed from past?
- How important is it to make a good first impression?
- What qualities do you look for in a friend?
- Do you prefer to have a large group of friends or acquaintances or few??
- What are the differences between friends made at childhood and friends made at adulthood?