speaking test 4
speaking test 4 – leisure time
Part one : Introduction
- How important is friendship to you?
- Do you have friends who live in other countries?
- What qualities do you look for in a friend?
- What kind of things do you like to do when you get together with your friends?
Part two : Que card
Describe a common leisure activity in your country.
You should say:
- what activity it is.
- what type of people do it.
- Where and when it is possible to do it.
and explain why it is so popular.
Part three: two way discussion
leisure and age
- Which new kind of activities would you like to see in your area which do not exist currently?
- Would you agree that it is important for older or retired people to be busy?
- In your opinion , do you young people have enough leisure time these day?
work and play
- Could you compare amount of time people spend now a days compared to past?
- What do you think are the most important factors to bear in mind when choosing a job?
- Would you say it is better to be active or just relax when you are free?