speaking test 3
speaking test 3 – Learning
Part one : Introduction
- How do you travel around your city or town?
- What do you think of public transport in your town or city?
- How do you think we can persuade more people to use public transport?
Part two : Que card
Describe somebody who has taught you something useful in your life.
You should say:
- Who the person is
- what he/she taught you.
- how he/she taught you.
and explain why the thing you learned was useful
Part three: two way discussion
- What would you say was the most important thing you learned at school or home?
- Could yo compare the effectiveness in school in past as compared to present?
- In what ways do you think school will change in the future?
- How important is it for people in your country to get university degree?
- What kind of jobs can people do without university degree?
- Do you agree with the saying that it is never too late to learn?