speaking test 1
Speaking test 1 – Traveling
Part one : Introduction
- Have you traveled outside your country?
- What do you think is the best way to travel?
- If you were going on a trip, who would you prefer to go with?
- What are some of the benefits of traveling?
Part two : Que card
You have one minute to prepare and two minutes to speak.
Describe one of your favorite places to visit.
You should say:
- what kind of place it is.
- where the place is.
- when you visited the place.
And explain what it is that you like about that place.
Part three: two way discussion
- Tell me about any famous tourist attractions in your country.
- Why are they popular with tourists?
- Can you speculate on the reasons why people want to visit famous monuments?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of tourism for a country?
- What could government do to promote tourism?
- How do you think the face of tourism will change in the future?