speaking practice test 7
speaking test 7 – facilities in neighborhood
Part one : Introduction
- How well do you know neighbors who live next door to you?
- How often do you see them?
- What kind of problems do you sometimes have with them?
- How do you think neighbors can help each other?
Part two : Que card
Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey
You should say:
- what the questionnaire/survey was about
- why you were asked to give your opinions.
- what opinion you gave.
and explain how you felt about giving your opinions in this questionnaire/survey.
Part three: two way discussion
- what kind of organization want to find out about people’s opinion?
- Do you think that questionnaire or surveys are good ways of finding out people’s opinions?
- what reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions?
Questionnaires in school
- do you think it would be a good idea for schools to ask students their opinions about lessons?
- what would the advantages for schools be if they asked students their opinions?
- would there be any disadvantages in asking students’ opinions?