IELTS speaking exam in karachi 8 January 2014
Recent IELTS exam questions in Karachi
These are the recent IELTS speaking interview questions in Karachi shared by IELTSExpert student on 8 January 2014. It is good to know what type of questions come in IELTS speaking exam but they should not be memorized. Practice a lot all Que cards and speaking complete tests from this website which will make you used to questions type and also increase vocabulary range to increase your bandscore. For all questions in part 1 and 3 or Que card, practice by applying structures and vocabulary related to them.
Part 1: introduction and interview
- May i know your name please?
- Who have kept your name?
- Why do you want to give IELTS test?
- Do you use internet?
- What do people use net mainly for in your country?
- How long have you been using internet?
Part 2 : Que Card
Desrcribe a situation in which somebody helped you
You should say:
- Who this person was.
- Where did he/she help you
- When did he/she help you.
and explain what help it was.
part 3: Two way discussion
- In which situations do people help one another these days?
- What kind of help is common in your country?
- Does religion lay impact on helping people who are in stress or worries?
- Do you see any organizations or charities which gave any kind of help to needy people in your town or country?
- Which organization have you foud very useful?
- Have you ever helped somebody if i what way did you help?
- Do you think people get peace of mind after helping others?