ielts speaking complete interview in recent exam 07 January 2014
IELTS speaking recent exam 7 January 2014
Let me share IELTS speaking exam interview which took place in Karachi dated 7 January 2014. I thank to my student who remembered the whole interview and shared it with me. Please find below interview in three parts with detailed questions. For further preparation you may attend Sir Alam’s IELTS preparatory classes in Aisha Bawany or online.
Part 1: Introduction and interview
1. What is your name?
2. Why do you have to give IELTS test?
3. Do you study or work?
4. What kind of movies do you like?
5. What one have you watched recently?
6. What do people learn from movies?
Part 2: Que card
Describe your favorite fruit.
You should say:
- What fruit it is.
- In which season does it come to market.
- How much does it cost.
and explain why you like it so much.
Part 3: two way discussion
7. What variety of fruits are available in your country?
8. What fruits are common in eating in all age groups in your country?
9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of exporting fruits to other countries?
10. Do you think there are any fruits that can be preserved and used through out the year?
12. Do you see any difference of taste in the past and resent fruits?