How to apply for IELTS examiner position In Karachi or other cities of Pakistan
IELTS Examiner Jobs in Karachi or other cities of Pakistan
Do you wish to apply for IELTS examiner in Karachi or other city of Pakistan? Follow procedures below which will guide you all the way to be IELTS examiner .
The British council is looking for individuals with an English language Teaching (ELT) background for the following post:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examiners
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS examiners in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.
You will need:
– An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree (3 years full time academic study) and
– A recognized qualification in teaching English to speakers of other languages (TEFL/TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
– At least 3 years full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification).
- The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students 16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
- The detailed job requirements are available on our website.
If you are keen to take up the challenge we would like to hear from you. Download the recruitment pack from www.britishchoucnil.com.pk/jobs and email the completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that the file size should be less than 10 MB.
Note: CVs are not accepted and we will contact short listed candidates only.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The United Kingdom’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are registered in England as a charity.
IELTS is jointly owned by the British council, IDP, IELTS Australia and Cambridge English language assessment.
Creating Opportunity Worldwide